[Secretariat] Re: [CESG] Opening Plenary; CESG agenda; CMC report / #3 Agenda item on ICPA

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Mon Oct 24 10:16:42 EDT 2011

Adrian:  To chime in with Gian-Paolo...

When we encourage the WG chairs to update their project schedules, we should also ask them to look closely at the document titles.  Many are not accurate (Like "DTN Protocol" instead of "DTN Bundle Protocol") and it affects the IOAG priorities activities.  There's a little more outside scrutiny, so we need to be precise with our document titles.  If they already have a document title and number registered with Tom, they should include that as well.

Should I send you a revision to the "Special Topics" for the plenary, or do you want to do it?

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
NASA MSFC EO-01
256-544-2029