[CESG] CESG Presentation to CMC / TC BB?

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Nov 16 22:04:50 EST 2011

Erik
My reaction yesterday was similar to your statements
Not spending 6mm (I was wrong, we have 9 mm) upfront can result in a higher effort in the future trying to include NGU through the window (I.e. Modifying FW / proto etcm)

Having said that, if NASA deploys 0 effort on CSTS proto and book captains, the future of CSTS does not look like pretty good

Or other thoughts can surface
E.g.
>From some Agency delegates
CSTS is more impotant than SM
Why? A service agreement between 2 agencies takes 1 or 2 months and afterwards the transfer services are the " beef" of the cross support
Why to care about a SM that could result in a very difficult to implement BB agreed after 5 years (if we are lacking resources) ?
More to come in some hrs
Ciao
Nestor