[CESG] Version 1.0 CESG Report to next week's CCSDS Management Council

Hooke, Adrian J (9000) adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 11 10:16:58 EST 2011

CESG completes the CCSDS side of the ICPA by linking each component standard to (one or more) individual CCSDS Framework projects according to service decomposition in IOAG Service Catalogs

Change made, good suggestion. It does duck the question of how the IOAG determines the right set of component standards for each service, but since we have the same people working on both sides of the border fence (usually unpaid on the IOAG side) we are likely to be OK.
///a