[CESG] Version 1.0 CESG Report to next week's CCSDS Management Council

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Nov 11 03:56:49 EST 2011

Adrian

I would like to point out some suggestions

VG # 13: SANA Glosarry. There is a proposal from Marc Blanchet

Followup. I talked offline with Peter and Tom Gannett. Here is the
proposed plan:
1) we (SANA) do a first pass cleanup, as much as we can without touching
definitions, removing obvious duplicates for example. from now up to nov.
20th.
2) Tom Gannett and us will do a more "technical" editing clean up in the
week of nov 21st.
3) following 1) and 2), SANA will make an update of the registry,
highlighting the relevant issues/duplicates that require subject matter
expert look. Will try hard to group by domain/working group/area as much
as possible.
4) will announce to this list (target beginning of december), asking for
help for the remaining issues, hopefully a short list.

Points to CMC

Lack of CCSDS stack test bed to facilitate new interoperability tests (can
reduce total cost if test bed is shared across Areas / WGs)
ICS is being discussed
SSCC patent

ciao
nestor