[CESG] Updates to ICS Pro Forma presentations

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Nov 8 11:47:35 EST 2011

Peter
my views
ciao
nestor

>> In particular, I know we agreed to apply this only to new projects, but
it was not clear to me if that applied only to projects that start after
this date, or if it applies to projects that
>> are now only in White Paper (draft of a draft) stage.

I would personally recommend to apply this only to Projects that start
after this date, It means that even if the Project is in the CWE but no WB
has been drafted, an ICS is compulsory

>> we need to notify the CCSDS WG members
My personal opinion is that CESG Chairs have to inform the CESG-aLL about
the agreement

>> but I seem to recall some discussion about Pink Sheets.  Does anyone
have notes (or opinions) about this?
I remembered that we discuss the following
- ICS does not apply to corrigendums, pink sheets,