[CESG] Draft 0.2 CESG meeting agenda

Shames, Peter M (313B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 18 07:51:48 EDT 2011

Nestor,

In the process of reviewing the SM&C MAL Java API a SANA registry issue came up that I think needs to be discussed at CESG level.   The short topic description is that SM&C has proposed the definition of a namespace for Java packages, as in "org.ccsds.moims.mo.service".  Because these namespaces for Java are referenced to an organizational structure, and because other WGs in CCSDS may want to also create Java namespaces, I think we need to agree on this namespace registry at CESG level and do it in a way that will work for all other CCSDS Areas and WGs.

I think we can handle this topic in 15-20 minutes.  If you are in agreement I will put together a couple of pages on this for discussion.

Regards, Peter