[CESG] Agenda items for CESG meeting next week

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Mon May 16 10:27:56 EDT 2011

Nestor,

Maybe it is part of item 5 of the proposed agenda (finalization of procedure manual), but I would like to discuss specifically the new CCSDS patent policy and the way we are going concretely to implement it.

Best regards,
Gilles
CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)

Spring 2011 Meeting: 23-25 May 2011

DIN, Berlin

Summary of CESG meetings for the week:

Mon 23 May

Tue 24 May

Wed 25 May

AM

Joint CESG-SC13/SC14

CESG:  Private

CESG/ CMC Joint

Lunch

PM

CESG: Private

CESG:  Private

SC13

CESG/ CMC Joint

CESG Private Meeting

Monday, 23 May 2011

1300

1.       Welcome, opening remarks, roll call

Chair

1305

2.       Review and approval of agenda

Chair

1315

3.       Area highlights from the past week (bring forward top issues only)

    SLS (30)

    SIS (15)

    CSS (20)

    MOIMS (20)

    SEA (15)

    SOIS (15)

G-P Calzolari

K. Scott

E. Barkley

N. Peccia

P. Shames

C.Taylor

1515

Discussion of issues from agenda item 3

All

1730

Adjourn

CESG Private Meeting

Tuesday, 24 May 2010

0845

4.       Welcome, opening remarks

Chair

0900

Summary of CESG Issues/Recommendations to be brought to CMC

N. Peccia

1030

5.       Finalization of Procedures Manual

T. Gannett

1100

6.       Decision on PICS/Proformas

All

1130

7.       Any other business

N. Peccia

1230

Lunch

1345

Area Director free time: preparation of final CMC reports

All

1730

Adjourn

CESG/CMC Meeting

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

0845

8.       Welcome, opening remarks

CMC Chair/DLR

0855

9.       Introduction of Delegates

All

0905

10.   Meeting introduction

10.1.Appointment of a drafting committee

10.2.Agenda review and approval

10.3.Objectives of the meeting

M. Kearney

JM Soula