[CESG] RE: Opening Plenary slides

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Thu May 12 16:45:23 EDT 2011

I don't need anything more explicit about the IA WG.  The topic was the ISA BOF, not the IA WG.

Nestor pointed out discrepancies between the Area Charts and Chart 3 Architecture Overview (which is synced with the CWE) listed the ISA BOF.  But the ISA BOF wasn't listed on your charts.  Hence Nestor suggested that it was a disconnect between Chart 3 and your chart.  I was just responding to him.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
NASA MSFC EO-01
256-544-2029