[CESG] RE: Opening Plenary slides / SEA objectives or reporting?

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Thu May 12 10:05:13 EDT 2011

Just a comment (mainly) for Peter, but for which everybody's opinion may
be valuable..

I find the SEA slide somehow conflicting with the title.
If only meeting objective should be reported, the slide should only
mention the Security WG (no other SEA WG meets in Berlin)
All the rest is SEA reporting, not "meeting objectives".

Note that I am not opposing to include that reporting in the slide, but it
may be such difference should be somehow remarked.

Sorry for adding entropy  :o)

Gian Paolo