[CESG] Hosting of CCSDS emails on the internet

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Thu Mar 31 11:54:42 EST 2011

Dear All,
        as you know the archives of the CCSDS mailing lists are accessible
trough web.

Today a colleague at ESOC informed us that it looks like the mailman
service from CCSDS is being indexed by the internet crawlers.
He concluded "From my side I do not mind that that is published in
Internet, but may be CCSDS should be informed."

Discussing with Nestor, we agreed that it may be wise to address this
"privacy" issue within CESG.
It may be a short discussion in Berlin will be useful.

Best regards

Gian Paolo