[CESG] RE: [CMC] Re: CMC Resolutions re the SANA & SSG

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Mon Jun 20 12:10:05 EDT 2011

Bonjour

My notes say that M Pilgram and JM Soula are added to the SSG, not instead of N Peccia.

The initial invitation was for two non-NASA members and there were three candidates ; no selection was made and, as I understand, the three were retained.

If this is not correct, please let us know.

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations