[CESG] RE: CESG Report to CMC

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Fri Jul 29 18:45:38 EDT 2011

If the patent is already in the ISO patent database, then no need to have the ISO form done again.  Have you checked?
http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink/fetch/2000/2122/3770791/customview.html?func=ll&objId=3770791&objAction=browse

The two links at the top of the page are the two ISO patent databases.  It opens as a large flat file.  I have only been able to search it with the "find on page" function.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
NASA MSFC EO-01
256-544-2029