[CESG] Re: [Secretariat] SEA-R-2011-02-001 - Time Correlations and Synchronization WG

Thomas Gannett tomg at aiaa.org
Fri Feb 4 17:48:57 EST 2011

Peter:

I haven't been able to locate an SEA resolution to dissolve the Time
Code Formats WG.  We need to conduct a poll to dissolve it, and I am
assuming you don't want to keep it on the books.

Also, I am going to regard your e-mail message stating you are OK with
the two delta-DOR books as SEA resolution(s) pro-tem, which will become
SEA-R-2011-01-001 and -002 when I set up polls for the books (you can
submit formal verbiage if you like).

I plan also to invent resolution numbers for recent Security WG books,
based on e-mail intimations of your approval. . . .

TG