[CESG] Fall 2011 CESG Meeting: SATURDAY

Hooke, Adrian J (9000) adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 25 15:00:53 EDT 2011

I just want to make sure that you are aware of the fact that the CESG meeting will be held on SATURDAY, 05 NOVEMBER. I believe that we will each need to pay a few bucks for snack and beverage service during that and that we can go to the university cafeterias for lunch.

It will be a full day so please plan to run at least until 5PM  and don't "break for the airport" early. Also, don't forget that US Daylight time will end at 2AM on Sunday so factor that into your planning if you intend to leave on Sunday.

///a