[CESG] PICS resolution

Hooke, Adrian J (9000) adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 15 13:01:15 EDT 2011

1.      Clearly we need CCSDS guidance about how to prepare a PICS.

2.      Referring to a 68-page ISO document isn't the way to provide that guidance

3.      As Gippo noted, "The annex we want to add to CCSDS documents is a template to be filled by implementers to clearly document which options are provided within a specific product"

4.      Resources are in short supply, so how are we going to create that annex?

This doesn't sound like rocket science. Doesn't anyone have access to a contractor or summer student  who could be tasked to crank this template out in a few weeks?
///a