[Cesg-all] Hague Marriott A/V Concerns and Requirements

Massaquoi, Amber S AMassaquoi at asrcfederal.com
Mon Nov 6 14:37:16 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Could you please advise any of the issues/concerns/requirements not yet met for your conference rooms? I am working directly with the event staff to replace and provide what's needed as I emailed the event manager a spirited email to make sure things are on point for the remainder of our meetings. I asked the event staff to pop into the rooms and troubleshoot, but if you have specific complaints (or requirements), I'd like to hear them! Just provide me with the meeting room name, I will take it from there.

Thank you!

Amber

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.