[Cesg-all] OMG open items potentially relating to CCSDS FW: [EXTERNAL] [Ccsds-omg-liaison] OPEN LOI and voting lists

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 21 15:34:36 UTC 2023

Dear CESG,

Mario used to be the OMG – CCSDS Liaison point of contact and I do not believe that we have, as yet, replaced him.  I’m on that distribution list and it appears that there are two topics up for “Letters of Intent” that could touch upon existing CCSDS standards.

I’d suggest that CSS and MOIMS, in particular, take a look at these and determine if there appears to be enough overlap in requirements and function for us to engage with them.  We may have something to offer them.  Alternatively, they may have something to offer to us.

Cheers, Peter