[Cesg-all] Request for meeting schedule accommodations at November meetings

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 31 21:22:37 UTC 2023

Dear CESG ADs and WG chairs,

The Standards team at JPL has run into an unfortunate problem and we need to request your help.  For this meeting, due to circumstances beyond my control, we will only be able to send the persons who have leadership roles in CCSDS.  This includes: CMC, CESG, WG Chairs, and deputies.  All of the other staff who are “only” working to produce documents or prototypes, or who are technical experts, will only be able to attend remotely.

This affects the following team members:

  *   Shelbun Cheng, SEA SAWG
  *   Faramaz Davarian, SEA SAWG & SLS SLP WG
  *   J Steven Hughes, MOIMS DAI WG
  *   Aaron Kiely, SLS Compression WG
  *   Jason Liao, CSS CSTS WG
  *   Marc Sanchez Net, SLS Optical WG & SIS DTN WG
  *   Jay Wyatt, SIS DTN WG

I have asked these members of the team to be willing to meet any time between 0500 AM PST and 0900 AM PST.  This corresponds to 1400 – 1800 PM CET.   I would like to ask you to accommodate this situation by scheduling the portions of the work programs that these individuals must support during the hours when they can reasonably be asked to be present.  They have all agreed to work to accommodate this.

Thanks in advance for your support of this request.

Best regards, Peter