[Cesg-all] BTAS Monthly Reports - January 2021

garrett at his.com garrett at his.com
Thu Feb 25 03:42:46 UTC 2021

Hi,

I  noticed something strange in the Publications Report.

You don’t report total accesses to publications anymore (it would be interesting to have that again), but looking at it it looks like the total accesses for CCSDS Publication were up by more 50% over the normal  accesses.

This was primarily due to the most requested document receiving at least 10 times as many accesses as it normally does (20000+) which is 2/3 or the normal total for all CCSDS documents.

Any idea what was happening?

I  don’t think it’s a new document or anything like that.

Hope, Health and Peace,

-JOhn