[Cesg-all] CCSDS Projects - WG Chairs Please Review Your Approved Projects

Oliver, Brian (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.] brian.oliver at nasa.gov
Fri Aug 9 19:28:22 UTC 2019

Dear CESG-All,

https://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/Lists/Projects/AllItems.aspx

The Secretariat has audited our Workflows (custom code) an identified an issue where the "Project Status" calculations were not being calculated properly in the CCSDS Project System.  This was occurring, because the Workflow was failing to run properly on many of the "approved" projects.

The problem has been corrected and we will plan to monitor this Workflow going forward.

In the meantime, you will notice that many of the "approved" projects are now showing "Behind Schedule" project status'.  I encourage all of you to revise your projects "estimated completion dates" on your most current task item.  Also, place "actual completion dates" for any task you may have already completed.

The Secretariat attempts to close out approved projects once a book has been published.  If your project has been completed, but still appears on the list, then it can be removed once all the "actual completion dates" have been provided.

If you have any questions or concerns, then please contact techsupport at mailman.ccsds.org directly.

Thanks!!!

Brian Oliver
CCSDS IT Tech Support