[Cesg-all] AIAA workshop

Burleigh, Scott C (312B) scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 1 19:57:12 UTC 2019

Hi, all.  With apologies, a blatant promotional announcement that I think is of value to CESG, as the topic bears directly on what we do:

The AIAA Space Operations Support Technical Committee will be conducting a Workshop on “Improving Space Operations” (https://isow.space.swri.edu/) in Santa Clara on May 2-3 – that is, the last two days of the week immediately preceding the CCSDS spring technical meetings.  The dates and venue were chosen to make it as easy as possible for CCSDS meeting attendees to attend the workshop as well.

All CCSDS folks are most welcome!  In particular, though, anyone who would be interested in being a plenary speaker or in participating in a panel discussion is very welcome to contact me.  Perspectives on flight mission operations issues from experts at all the world’s space agencies would add great value to the proceedings.

Scott