[Cesg-all] Instructions for Attending the 16 April CESG Meeting at NIST

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Wed Apr 4 15:58:57 UTC 2018

Michael,

the fact that the number of electrical outlets will not match the number of people is of major concern for our paperless meetings. I recommend you get power extensions and cords funded by the hosting agency.

If this is not possible, the mtg will stop when the chairperson laptop battery is down and will continue next day. Meeting goals will not be met but there is nothing else chairpersons can do.

Additionally, can you check if projectors have HDMI interfaces or we need to bring our own adapters?

Regards,

Enrico