[Cesg-all] Results of CESG Poll closing 19 September 2017

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 19 00:24:35 UTC 2017

Dear Secretariat,

Please see the attached dispositions for these PIDs.  Assuming that Gippo concurs these final changes should be made to the text and the resulting document sent to the CMC for approval to publish.

Jonathan's comment re the future update for USLP is accepted.  I assume that we can handle that via corrigendum.

Thanks, Peter