[Cesg-all] CCSDS Mailman Mailing List Server Downtime - Friday - June 2nd, 2017 10:00 PM - 12:00 AM EDT.

Oliver, Brian (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.] brian.oliver at nasa.gov
Tue May 30 18:53:30 UTC 2017

WHEN:
Friday - June 2nd, 2017 10:00 PM - 12:00 AM EDT.

OVERVIEW:
We have recently completed some hardware upgrades to our network infrastructure and are starting the process of migrating all of our production servers to the new hardware. As part of this process the CCSDS Mailman server will need to be shut down temporarily while it is migrated, the migration process should take 1-2 hours to complete.

QUESTIONS:
Please contact CCSDS IT TechSupport at techsupport at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:techsupport at mailman.ccsds.org> if you have any questions or concerns.