[Cesg-all] Spring 2017 CCSDS Technical Meeting Draft Schedule

Blackwood, Michael D. Michael.Blackwood at asrcfederal.com
Tue Jan 17 18:39:52 UTC 2017

Dear CESG Members, ADs, and WG Chairs,

Please find the updated draft schedule the Spring 2017 CCSDS Technical Meetings. This draft is accurate as of today, 17 January 2017. Once again, please review the schedule to confirm any changes you have requested. If any additional updates are required please contact me at michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com>.

At this time, there are 14 simultaneous meetings scheduled on Wednesday morning and afternoon and Thursday morning. Southwest Research Institute has been kind enough to provide a couple additional rooms to accommodate our needs, but if there are any meetings currently scheduled that will not be required, please notify me so I may remove them from the schedule. Please keep in mind that at future meetings, additional rooms will not be available and that we will have to schedule around a maximum of 12 rooms.

Sincerely,

Michael Blackwood
ASRC Federal Technical Services
CCSDS Secretariat