[Cesg-all] IOAG Recommendations on Preferred Coding and Modulation Schemes: Draft for Information

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Mar 14 16:54:17 UTC 2016

Dear all.

please find below what I received from the IOAG-CCSDS liaison.

I would like to ask the related WGs to disciuss it during the next
technical meeting at Cleveland.

If a WG can submit in advance consolidated and "in consensus" comments,
please do it . It is welcome

ciao
nestor

Dear Nestor,

please find attached a draft version of the Preferred Coding and
Modulation Schemes to be considered by the CCSDS. The approved version
should be available for the next telecon in April. If you already have
some comments on the draft version please provide them to Les and
Gian-Paolo as soon as possible so that an update will still be possible.

Regards

Michael