[Cesg-all] Re: [Css-csa] Current draft of the Space Communication Cross Support Architecture Requirements Document (SCCS-ARD)

Takahiro Yamada tyamada at isas.jaxa.jp
Thu Mar 20 20:55:37 EST 2014

Peter,

> The current version of the SCCS-ARD has been loaded to the CWE at in the CSS-CSA Draft Documents folder:

Thank you very much for updating the document. I could finally review it, and a copy of the document with my comments is attached here. All of my comments are minor and editorial, and I don't think we need a deep discussion to resolve them. You can just either accept or reject each of them. Please let me know if any of my comments is contentious.

I can participate in any of the CSA WG sessions during the CCSDS meeting either by Skype of phone. Please let me know when I should join you.

Best regards,
Takahiro Yamada