[Cesg-all] Proposed CCSDS on-line Boot Camp opportunity

Shames, Peter M (312G) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 20 20:36:42 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Many of you, and the CESG and CMC, have requested that we offer a Boot Camp as an on-line activity separate from the CCSDS Working Meetings.   Tom Gannett and I have agreed to do this and we have four possible dates to propose:

Monday, March 3
Monday, March 10
Tuesday, March 11
Wednesday, March 12

The Boot Camp will be offered on one of these days, we now need you to vote as to which one you would prefer.  We will use an on-line poll, please do not reply to this email.

Go to http://doodle.com/rxxrxytzgwf7nzcv and cast your vote.  You may vote for more than one date and you may also identify prefered dates separate from optional ones.  We will pick the date with the most votes.  This is open to any participant in CCSDS.  Please signal any or all of your WG Chairs, document editors, or members who would benefit from this.  We will setup a WebEx session once we have settled on the date.

The time is listed as 0600-0800 Pacific time.  This should be 0900-1100 Eastern, 1500-1700 Central European, and 2300-0100 Tokyo.  Those lucky folks in the Eastern US and Europe get all the breaks.

Please responed to this poll no later than close of business Wed, 26 Feb 2014.

Best regards, Peter & Tom