[Cesg-all] Results of CESG poll closing 28 November 2013

ccsds techsupport ccsds_techsupport at aiaa.org
Tue Dec 3 15:07:10 EST 2013

CESG E-Poll Identifier:  CESG-P-2013-11-001
Completion of the SEA SANA WG
Results of CESG poll beginning 14 November 2013 and ending 28 November
2013:

                  Abstain:  0 (0%)
  Approve Unconditionally:  7 (100%) (Peccia, Taylor, Calzolari, Shames,
Barkley, Gilles, Scott)
  Approve with Conditions:  0 (0%)
  Disapprove with Comment:  0 (0%)

CONDITIONS/COMMENTS:

Erik Barkley (Approve Unconditionally):  A comment is that there are in
fact no approved projects listed
in the charter for the SANA WG.  (So, by definition, clearly all the tasks
are completed!) Nonetheless,
I think we have consensus that Marc Blanchet has done an excellent job and
that SANA is up and running
as result. The CSS AD sincerely thanks Mr. Blanchet for a job well done.

Keith Scott (Approve Unconditionally): Marc -- I think you've been an
enormous help in getting this off
the ground, and I think it's a very useful addition to the everyday
workings of CCSDS -- thanks!

Total Respondents: 7

No response was received from the following Area(s):

SECRETARIAT INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS:  Approved Unconditionally
PROPOSED SECRETARIAT ACTION:            Generate CMC poll

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

CESG E-Poll Identifier:  CESG-P-2013-11-002
Changes to the CCSDS Website Regarding SANA
Results of CESG poll beginning 14 November 2013 and ending 28 November
2013:

                  Abstain:  0 (0%)
  Approve Unconditionally:  5 (83%) (Peccia, Taylor, Calzolari, Shames,
Scott)
  Approve with Conditions:  1 (17%) (Barkley)
  Disapprove with Comment:  0 (0%)

CONDITIONS/COMMENTS:

Erik Barkley (Approve Unconditionally):  Please clarify what is meant by
"a CCSDS Management Publication².
I assume by "SANA YB", the resolution is referring to   CCSDS 313.0-Y-1
(issued July 2011) ? If so,
is this not already a procedure manual for SANA and as such is this not
already a "Management Publication" ?
I agree with the intent of the poll, but I want to be clear as to what
re-classification implies.

Total Respondents: 6

No response was received from the following Area(s):

SECRETARIAT INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS:  Approved with Conditions
PROPOSED SECRETARIAT ACTION:            Update website after conditions
are met

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

CESG E-Poll Identifier:  CESG-P-2013-11-003
Resolution Concerning the MOIMS DAI WG Chair

Results of CESG poll beginning 14 November 2013 and ending 28 November
2013:

                  Abstain:  0 (0%)
  Approve Unconditionally:  6 (100%) (Peccia, Taylor, Calzolari, Shames,
Barkley, Scott)
  Approve with Conditions:  0 (0%)
  Disapprove with Comment:  0 (0%)

CONDITIONS/COMMENTS:

Gian Paolo Calzolari (Approve Unconditionally):  Many thanks to John and
welcome to Daniele!

Total Respondents: 6

No response was received from the following Area(s):

SECRETARIAT INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS:  Approved Unconditionally
PROPOSED SECRETARIAT ACTION:            Update CWE

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

CESG E-Poll Identifier:  CESG-P-2013-11-004
New WG Approval - SLS Optical Communication WG
Results of CESG poll beginning 14 November 2013 and ending 28 November
2013:

                  Abstain:  0 (0%)
  Approve Unconditionally:  7 (100%) (Peccia, Taylor, Calzolari, Shames,
Barkley, Scott, Gilles)
  Approve with Conditions:  0 (0%)
  Disapprove with Comment:  0 (0%)

CONDITIONS/COMMENTS: