[Cesg-all] [Secretariat] Working Group chairs that have yet to attend the CCSDS Boot Camp

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Apr 4 14:39:25 EST 2013

R E M I N D E R
============

You are encouraged to attend one of the boot camps in Bordeaux

Anyone who writes text for a CCSDS book should attend, especially book
editors.

ciao
nestor

Dear all,

the CCSDS Secretariat had an action to provide to the CESG the names of WG
chairs that have not yet attended the CCSDSS Boot Camp.

The list below shows the "sinners" This is based on the sign-in sheets
that were collected at prior CCSDS boot camp sessions.

I encourage you to attend the Boot Camp during the Bordeaux meetings.

Please let me know if you are incorrectly listed.

ciao
nestor
===================================
Working Group chairs that have yet to attend the CCSDS Boot Camp

Erik Barkley
Massimo Bertinelli
Jean-Francois Dufour
Stuart Fowell
Margherita di Giulio
Greg Kazz
Mario Merri
Gilles Moury
Enrico Vassallo
Takahiro Yamada

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.