[Cesg-all] CCSDS Fall: SANA on tuesday

Marc Blanchet marc.blanchet at viagenie.ca
Wed Oct 17 11:07:32 EDT 2012

- the spacecraftid registry is now back in sync with the source. sorry for the delay.
- included in that update, the structure has been enhanced by having a new column describing the channel used (TLM, TC, both), so people can sort and search by the channel.
- registry: http://sanaregistry.org/r/spacecraftid/spacecraftid.html

Marc.