[Cesg-all] Result of CESG poll closing 23 May 2012

CCSDS Secretariat tomg at aiaa.org
Thu May 24 12:56:29 EDT 2012

CESG E-Poll Identifier:  CESG-P-2012-05-001 Approval to release CCSDS
722.1-R-1,  Operation of CFDP over Encapsulation Service (Red Book,
Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review
Results of CESG poll beginning 9 May 2012 and ending 23 May 2012:

                  Abstain:  0 (0%)
  Approve Unconditionally:  4 (80%) (Yamada, Peccia, Barkley, Calzolari)
  Approve with Conditions:  1 (20%) (Scott)
  Disapprove with Comment:  0 (0%)

CONDITIONS/COMMENTS:

      Nestor Peccia (Approve Unconditionally):  I concur with Gippo's comments

      Erik Barkley (Approve Unconditionally):  Okay for agency review but:

Paragraph 1.1, has an odd reference as it indicates CFDP (which is
reference [1]) as a CCSDS spacelink -- I don't think this is
correct.  I think this should be corrected with proper references at
least as a result of agency review if not prior to agency review.

      Gian Paolo Calzolari (Approve Unconditionally):  Attached you
find some PIDs that are not preventing my approval. However I do
recommend that they are addressed (and implemented) before starting
the Agency Review.
If this is done, I think that, given the nature and the size of the
document, the Agency review period may be shorter than usual.

      Keith Scott (Approve with Conditions):  Approve modulo Erik's
and Gipo's comments; we should probably look at them before going for
agency review.

Total Respondents:  5

No response was received from the following Area(s):

      SOIS

SECRETARIAT INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS:  Approved with Conditions
PROPOSED SECRETARIAT ACTION:            Generate CMC poll after
conditions have been addressed