[Cesg-all] SANA Registry status

John Garrett John.G.Garrett at nasa.gov
Thu May 12 16:23:15 EDT 2011

Hi Peter,

I think the version of the GSCID list that is out there is still the same one
that was out there at the last meeting and was out of date then.  What was there
was mostly reasonable, but the actual GSCID register is usually updated several
times a month.  My understanding was that SANA operator would monitor the
authoritative list and would update their lists on their site on a regular
basis.  I still think it is sufficient for SANA to just point to the
authoritative version.

See you next week when we can discuss this more.

Cheers,
-JOhn