[Cesg-all] Result of CESG poll closing 31 January 2011

Thomas Gannett tomg at aiaa.org
Thu Feb 3 13:33:40 EST 2011

Peter:

As I stated in my original response to your comment, I fully intend to
make the change throughout the document prior to its next release.

Beyond that, this really is a wholly stylistic matter entirely within
the purview of the Secretariat, and it seems to me it is not something
that merits elevation to an ad-infinitum e-mail discussion among Area
Directors and WG Chairs (unless, of course, all technical issues have
now been resolved and there's nothing else to discuss).

Tom