[Cesg-all] PRP A9-20 Request for CESG Review

Thomas Gannett tomg at aiaa.org
Mon Nov 23 10:42:29 EST 2009

Jean-Luc:

The three-month review period is something we observed when we were
doing hard-copy distribution.  Since electronic distribution started
we have observed a two month-review period (same review period less
the four weeks it used to take to ship books from Maryland to
Europe).  Therefore the review period for TM Synchronization and
Channel Coding is actually slightly longer than normal to allow for
the holidays.

The Procedures Manual has obviously not been updated for many years,
but the next version will reflect current practices.

Since you indicate you actually have no reason to change from the
timeline, there is no reason to consider changing the due date.

Best regards,
Tom