[Cesg-all] Attendance lists

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) Mike.Kearney at nasa.gov
Mon Mar 10 08:40:01 EST 2008

WG chairs - To encourage you to encourage your attendees to fill out the
attendance sheets, here is some background.

Besides collecting statistics in general, we'll be comparing how many
registered for your meeting, and how many actually showed up (based on
your attendance lists).  If people don't enter themselves on the
attendance list, you may for example, have 20 people registered for your
meeting, but only 10 on the attendance list, meaning 50% no-show.  For
the next meeting, we will supply the host with this info, and the host
may assume another 50% no-show for your meeting, and put you in a room
which is 50% of the size of your registered attendees.

Effectively, if they don't sign the attendance sheet, they may lose
their seat for the next meeting.

So please encourage your attendees to fill out the attendance sheets.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

NASA MSFC EO-01

256-544-2029