[Cesg-all] Project Input to Online System

Craig Day craigd at aiaa.org
Tue Aug 12 16:17:10 EDT 2008

CESG Members,

Please remember that we are attempting to capture information about all of
the ongoing WG projects in our new online charter and project system through
the CWE. To date there are not many projects in the system. Please review
the message below (sent to the WG leads in all of the Areas in June) and let
me know if you are having problems with the system or if we can provide any
further information to get this task accomplished. The links for each of the
areas area as follows:

SEA - http://cwe.ccsds.org/sea/Lists/Framework/AllItems.aspx
MOIMS - http://cwe.ccsds.org/moims/Lists/Framework/AllItems.aspx
CSS - http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/Lists/Framework/AllItems.aspx