[Cesg-all] RE: [Secretariat] Info about some Agency staff registered at the hotels for the CCSDS Meeting in Germany

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) Mike.Kearney at nasa.gov
Thu Sep 13 22:51:20 EDT 2007

Nestor:  I have sent a message to the names on your list which showed up in the NASA directory.  I don't know for sure that they are the same guys, but we should hear from them. We'll let you know what I find out.

They are the first four names on your list.  The last two (Whi Huang and Andre Freyssinet) did not show up on the NASA directory.

Craig and Secretariat folks:  Can you do some research outside the NASA world and see if you can locate these folks?

Thanks,
   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
NASA MSFC EO-01