[Cesg-all] Input for Link?

Craig Day craigd at aiaa.org
Thu May 24 11:44:53 EDT 2007

CESG,

We're in the process of preparing the next issue of the CCSDS Link. I would
like to include any area or WG updates that may be of interest to the rest
of the community. Would any of you be willing to provide a brief update on
your work for inclusion? I know it is a tight timeframe, but I would like to
get the issue out by the end of the month (one week from today). Input does
not have to be long or particularly coherent (I can do any necessary editing
but am not yet familiar enough with the technicalities). Please let me know
if you are able to work this into your schedule so that I can reserve space.
In the future I will put together an outline for your review and comment
with a much longer lead time for input. Your assistance is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Craig

--