[Cesg-all] Charter Development Template For Comments

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Mar 26 19:59:01 EST 2007

Craig,

Very good proposal.

My comments mainly refer to the dynamic part of the templates (resources and
schedule).

   Resources: It needs a dedicated discussion at CMC level. My experience
   shows sometimes a disconnection between WG Chair, Area Director and
   proposed resources allocation by Agencies representatives.
   Schedule: Extracting the proposed information (from the excel table) to
   compile an integrated schedule (per area and at CESG / CMC level) will be
   difficult. I thought that we will have it in Microsoft Project (in order
   to allow the set up of dependencies).

ciao
nestor