[Cesg-all] Updated Meeting Schedule for Next Week

Craig Day craigd at aiaa.org
Wed Jan 10 20:43:15 EST 2007

Please find attached an updated meeting schedule for next week. You will
note that we were forced to secure meeting rooms outside the Penrose House
in order to accommodate all of the meetings. You will also note that there
is only one BoF meeting currently listed on the schedule. We will be
reserving the main dining room at the Penrose House for any BoFs and SIGs to
meet at their convenience during the week. The room should accommodate three
groups simultaneously at one time so you should be able to find a time to
get your group together. Please let me know if you have any questions or if
you see any meetings on the schedule that do not need to be there. I look
forward to meeting many of you for the first time next week.

Best Regards,
Craig

--
Craig Day