[Cesg-all] CCSDS Working Group Liaisons

Erik Barkley Erik.Barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jan 3 19:46:53 EST 2007

Neil,

For the Service Management Working Group I am currently aware of
participation in the WG from representatives of

1) SpaceConneXions (A British company -- POC Hugh Kelliher)
2) Vega (A British company -- POC Anthony Crowson)
3) Global Science and Technology  (a US company -- POC John Pietras)

There is an indication of first-time attendance from representatives
of RTLogic (part of the US company Integral Systems; POC Rob Andzik)
at the Colorado meetings.  I do not know if they plan on attending in
the future.

I am aware of monitoring of the WG from

1) OMG (POC -- Gerry Simon).

Please let me know if you need further information.  I am also
copying John Pietras in case he is aware of some liaison efforts that
I am not aware of.

Best regards,

-Erik.

At 1/3/2007 08:09 AM, Neil Dissinger wrote:
>Dear CCSDS Working Group Chairs,
>
>At the Fall 2006 CMC meeting in Moscow, the CMC resolved to improve
>the reporting of liaison activities within CCSDS.  To obtain this
>information, the Working Group Chairs are requested to provide a
>list of any external organizations (e.g., companies, institutions,
>etc.) that either participate or monitor your working group
>activities.  Please review your meeting attendance or e-mail lists
>to obtain this information and provide your list of liaisons before 12 January.
>
>Best regards and happy new year,
>Neil Dissinger
>CCSDS Secretariat Support

Erik Barkley
Chair, CCSDS Service Management Working Group

Email: erik.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Phone: 818.393.4972