[Cesg-all] Working lunches and CWE training

Kearney, Mike Mike.Kearney at nasa.gov
Fri Nov 17 13:29:07 EST 2006

Great note, Adrian.

Craig, since Adrian proposes only 45 minutes for lunch, do you need to
talk to the caterer about whether they can run 130 people through the
system in that time?  If not, do we need to have staggered lunches
(11:30-12:15, then 12:15-1:00)?

That would also complicate things for those few days when a room is
split between one team in the morning and another team in the evenings.
It would be simpler logistics if everyone broke for lunch at the same
time.  Given that, though, how much time would be needed for lunch?

Adrian, I understand your interest in pushing for max productivity (45
min lunches) but for both lunch processing time and speaker time, we
might need to relax that to an hour or so.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

NASA MSFC EO-01

256-544-2029