[Cesg-all] Joint WG meetings with Security?

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at sparta.com
Wed Nov 15 13:25:57 EST 2006

Jean-Luc,

OK.

Howie

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Luc.Gerner at esa.int [mailto:Jean-Luc.Gerner at esa.int]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 1:20 PM
To: Weiss, Howard
Cc: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - All;
cesg-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org; SEA-Sec
Subject: Re: [Cesg-all] Joint WG meetings with Security?

Howard,
SLS is certainly interested in a joint meeting but we have to give
priority
to our SLS WGs meetings and currently we are still looking for meeting
rooms
to accomodate some of the sessions. Hence our schedule is not frozen. We
need
to wait until the dust settles to see where we are.
I leave it up to the SLS WG chairs to coordinate this with you.

Best regards
Jean-Luc Gerner
TEC-ETN
Tel: +31 71 565 4473

             "Weiss, Howard"

             <Howard.Weiss at spar

             ta.com>
             Sent by:                   CCSDS Engineering Steering Group
-
             cesg-all-bounces at m         All <cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org>

             ailman.ccsds.org
cc
                                        SEA-Sec
<sea-sec at mailman.ccsds.org>

Subject
             15/11/2006 17:26           [Cesg-all] Joint WG meetings
with
                                        Security?

At the upcoming Colorado Springs CCSDS meetings, are any WG chairs
interested
in a joint meeting with the Security WG?

In the past, the Security WG has met with other working groups to
provide
advice and guidance, to vett their security architectures, to explore
areas
of mutual concern, etc.

Please let me know if your working group is interested in such a joint
meeting?

Regards,

Howie Weiss
Chair, CCSDS Security WG