[Cesg-all] Re: Refinement of the Colorado Springs schedule

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Thu Nov 9 04:10:59 EST 2006

Dear All,
        with reference to the issues remarked from Craig, [co]chairing one
of the affected meetings (i.e. the red one on Wednesday: Joint SLP/C&S) I
would like to clarify that we (SLS) propose to release one of the rooms
assigned us on Tuesday (e.g. the Tower Room assigned to 5.5) to have in
return a room on Wednesday.

This means that one of the groups meeting on Wednesday should move to
Tuesday.
It looks to me that groups 6.4 , 2.3 , 6.6 are meeting on Wednesday but
not on Tuesday.
Is any of this group available to this swap of room?
Otherwise can anybody else release a room on Wednesday?

If this is feasible, our (SLS-SLP/C&S) work organization would not suffer
and the total allocation of rooms at the Penrose House will not change and
there will be no need for external rooms .

Thank you for your collaboration

Gian Paolo Calzolari
SLS-CC Chair

cesg-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org wrote on 08/11/2006 21:08:37:

> Attached is the current meeting schedule presented a little differently
than
> on the website. You can see that we currently have two meetings that
aren't
> fitting into the schedule, the joint meeting of SLS-SLP & SLS-C&S all
day on
> Wednesday and the RF & Modulation WG all day on Friday. We currently
have
> one meeting room open on Saturday. If any of you have any flexibility in
> your meeting times or see that your group(s) is scheduled for more
meeting
> time than you historically need, please let me know so that we may
shuffle
> meetings accordingly. Your assistance and patience as we try to
accommodate
> the many necessary meetings is greatly appreciated.
>
> Best Regards,
> --
> Craig Day
> CCSDS Secretariat Office
> Tel: +1-703-264-3849 € Fax: +1-703-264-7551
> Email: craigd at aiaa.org
>

> On 11/8/06 2:56 PM, "Adrian J. Hooke" <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>
wrote:

> > Area Directors and Working Group chairs: as we expected in view of the
> > capacity of the Penrose House, it will require some negotiation and
> > flexibility from all of you in order to come up with the final meeting
> > schedule and room assignments for the CCSDS week in Colorado Springs.
It's
> > even possible that a few meetings may need to shift to a nearby
location.

> > The focal point for this process is Mr. Craig Day <craigd at aiaa.org>.
Please