[Cesg-all] Re: Refinement of the Colorado Springs schedule

Craig Day craigd at aiaa.org
Wed Nov 8 15:08:37 EST 2006

Attached is the current meeting schedule presented a little differently than
on the website. You can see that we currently have two meetings that aren't
fitting into the schedule, the joint meeting of SLS-SLP & SLS-C&S all day on
Wednesday and the RF & Modulation WG all day on Friday. We currently have
one meeting room open on Saturday. If any of you have any flexibility in
your meeting times or see that your group(s) is scheduled for more meeting
time than you historically need, please let me know so that we may shuffle
meetings accordingly. Your assistance and patience as we try to accommodate
the many necessary meetings is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
--
Craig Day
CCSDS Secretariat Office