[Cesg-all] Current Meeting Schedule for 12-17 June CCSDS Meetings

Craig Day craigd at aiaa.org
Wed May 31 19:24:43 EDT 2006

ADs, WG and BOF Chairs,

First a brief introduction - I've been working in the Standards Department
here at AIAA for the last 5+ years in many different capacities, from
committee management and document work flow support, to strategic planning
and contract management. I've been the Secretary of ISO TC20/SC14 since
2002. Before that I was an aerospace engineering student at The Pennsylvania
State University. I believe I know some of you and look forward to meeting
the rest of you at the earliest opportunity.

Attached please find the current meeting schedule for the 12-17 June
meetings in Rome. I ask that you all take a look at the schedule and inform
us (secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org) of any changes to time or day by close of
business (U.S. EDT) this Friday, 2 June. This will give us time to make any
necessary updates and forward a final set of room requirements to our
Italian hosts by Monday. Please also review the number of attendees
indicated for your meetings and let us know if you feel this number needs to
be increased or decreased. The numbers are based on the current number of
registrants and rounded up.

I hope this all makes sense, please let me know if you have any questions at
all.

Best Regards,
--
Craig Day