[Cesg-all] Rome meeting: 1) Schedule 2) Agendas

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at sparta.com
Fri May 12 08:16:21 EDT 2006

There will be a joint Security, Spacecraft Monitoring & Control, AMS,
Navigation, and SANA meeting Tues morning (13 June) that I had sent a
note to Marco about previously.

If any of the individual meeting rooms for these groups would be
adequate to hold us, let us know.  Otherwise, as was previously
requested, please ensure that a large enough room is available.

Thanks,

Howie Weiss

http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2006Spring/Spring_2006_Meeting_Schedule
_M