[Cesg-all] Rome Public Transportation PDA Navigation Program

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at sparta.com
Wed Jun 7 10:45:53 EDT 2006

For those who are attending the Rome CCSDS meetings and who use a PDA,
you might be interested in a free subway transportation navigation
program that works on various PDA's such as PALM, PocketPC, Smart
Phones, and several Symbian devices.

Take a look at

http://www.nanika.net/metro/

for more information.  I have used this for subway navigation in London
via my old Palm and I have the latest version loaded on my Dell Axim
PocketPC.   I have validated its operation with the cities I know well
(Washington DC, New York) it appears to works very well.

Regards

Howie Weiss

Howard Weiss

SPARTA, Inc.