[Cesg-all] Important lunchtime presentation, Saturday 20 January

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 21 11:24:39 EST 2006

ADs and WG Chairs: please encourage your technical people to stay through
the completion of the Area Plenary meetings on Saturday afternoon, 20
January. If at all possible, attendees should not plan on leaving Colorado
Springs until Saturday evening at the earliest.

Please also note the lunchtime presentation that will be made on Saturday.

Best regards
Adrian